Zen Protocol - A Financial Engine
Zen protocol wallet
Our reference client contains everything you need to join the Zen community
- A Graphical User Interface makes ZP easy to use.
- Full node with a built in miner.
- Create and interact with Smart Contracts.
ZP.IO - A Custom Block Explorer
Easily search the ZP blockchain to
get any recorded data you need
ZP Explorer - Mainnet
ZP Explorer - Testnet
- View network statistics and indicators
- Observe transaction confirmations and contract executions
- Browse the active contract set
- Follow and review Zen Protocol community governance
Block Allocation and
Common Goods Pool
- Every 10,000 blocks token holders determine how the block reward
will be split between miners and the common goods pool.
- Assuming the outcome of a vote is 60% of the block reward goes to
miners, and 40% goes to the CGP, then for a block to be valid it’s
Coinbase Transaction must pay 20 ZP to the CgpContract.
- In each interval the proportion of coins which go to miners can move
a maximum of 15%, thus providing an assurance to the miner’s future
- Every 10,000 blocks token holders determine who will receive the
- Exactly one PayoutTransaction occurs per interval / 10,000 blocks.
- A Payout Transaction can distribute, up to 100 different, assets from the
CGP to a recipient (which can be a user or a contract).
- To view past or on going results please visit the Block Explorer
- To cast your vote please use the Zen Protocol wallet